Lime juice and Tex-Mex seasonings add a fun flavor to a traditional burger.
Switch up your burger routine with these flavorful burgers that feature lime juice and Tex-Mex seasonings. Manchego cheese and sour cream top everything off.
Recipe courtesy of Nature’s Own Bread. For more information, visit naturesownbread.com.
- 4 Nature’s Own 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Rolls 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 4 slices Manchego, Chihuahua or Cheddar cheese 4 tablespoons sour cream
- Jalapeño pepper jelly
Set EGG for direct cooking at 350*F/177*C
Combine lime juice, cumin, chili powder, salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper in a large bowl; mix well. Add beef; mix well. Form into 4 patties.
Cook about 4 minutes per side, adding cheese slices during the last 2 minutes of grilling.
Toast insides of sandwich rolls. Spread 1 tablespoon sour cream on each roll. Place burgers on roll bottoms. Garnish with jelly.
Makes 4 servings
Find this recipe and more on Big Green Egg.
- Smokey Thai Pulled Chicken
- Triple Pork Burgers
- Dr. BBQ’s Smoked Flat-Cut Brisket with Coffee
- Grilled Asian Mahi-Mahi
- Ultimate Rib Sandwich
- Smoked Beef Short Ribs
- Easy Jambalaya with Beef
- NY Strip Steaks
- Smoky Grilled Chicken Wings
- Porterhouse Pork Chops with Pork Cracklings
- Apple-Walnut Crostata with Caramel Sauce
- Roasted Hatch Chile Mac N Cheese
- Smoked Chicken Sandwich with Chipotle Mayonnaise
- Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
- Bacon Cheeseburger Hotdogs
- Texas-Style Brisket
- Baby Back Ribs with Apple-Bourbon Barbecue Sauce
- Cheese Pizza
- Salsa Verde Chicken Pasta
- Stuffed Portobello Mushroom Burger
- Tex Mex Burger